The mission of Temple Gate Polytechnic, an institution of higher learning, is to provide career-oriented education by teaching applied, real-world, industry-current programs in selected areas, serving the needs of students for employment and career advancement and the needs of industry for highly qualified professionals at the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) levels.
To achieve its mission, Temple Gate Polytechnic strives to:
- • Maintain its focus on learning and its commitment to continuous improvement of student learning and teaching effectiveness through systematic assessment and innovation in curriculum, delivery and service.
- • Use the Temple Gate Polytechnic Learning Model to foster ready-to-achieve learning experiences that result in demonstrated competences; students are provided hands-on, industry-related, problem-solving experiences that model the professional environment and encourage achievements that lead to student and employer success.
- • Maintain an applied research and problem solving focus in the Temple Gate Polytechnic Professional Learning Model to promote an educational background at all levels that promotes students to adapt to dynamic environments, become life-long learners as well as life-long contributors to themselves, their families, their profession, and our society.
- • Ensure high-tech is integrated with high-touch customer service; provide students with a sensitive and motivating environment of supportive services in career planning, academic advising, and financial and career services to enhance students’ probability of success.
- • Maintain current and relevant programs through active participation with the business community; this interaction is conducted through our advisory boards and faculty selection, and enables Temple Gate Polytechnic to identify and implement timely curriculum and equipment changes in selected programs.